Friday, June 23, 2006

Flannery O'Connor

Ordinary Time

The good doctor Myers has posted my short introduction to Flannery O'Connor in his series, "For the Love of God: 20 Theologians and Why We Love Them."

Check out "For the Love of God: Why I Love Flannery O'Connor" at Faith and Theology.

My other favorite theologians discussed in this series include Rowan Williams, Stanley Hauwerwas, Jonathan Edwards (who said that?), and J├╝rgen Moltmann.

Other fun resources on Ben's site include a recent podcast on a "biblical sketch of creation," links to lecture pages from various profs, and resource pages on several theologians.

2 comments:

*Christopher said...

Thanks for pointing the way to these great posts on some of the theologians I love. Has anyone written on Catherine LaCugna?

pax,
*Christopher

Kyle said...

No problem, Christopher, thanks for reading. I don't recognize her name, but if you scan Ben's archives from the past couple of months, you'll see all of those posts.