Thursday, October 27, 2011

About

I'm a library paraprofessional and occasional theology instructor at a liberal arts college. I teach folks how to do academic research efficiently and throughly, and I teach Christian theology at the college level and in churches. I hold the Master of Applied Theology from the University of Oxford.


Vindicated: The Amazing Blog of Kyle Potter is a resource for learning and teaching Christian theology. Over the course of my writing, I will review and recommend books, research practices, and tools for productivity. I will offer introductions to concepts in the study of theology and Christian discipleship, and occasionally discuss relevant controversies.


Look for me to post 2-3 times each week. Use this link to subscribe via an RSS reader.


Favorite Posts


How to Use the Christian Bible
What is Ash Wednesday?
Reading Scripture in the Church
Why "Liberal" Really is a Dirty Word


Contact Me:


E-mail










Follow me on Twitter


Follow me on Academia.edu


Follow me on LinkedIn


Disclaimer


This is my personal blog. The views and recommendations here do not necessarily represent my church, my employer, or God. Just in case you got stressed out.



Click the photo to follow Woodrow and Jack on Facebook!

No comments: