I invite you to read all the posts of the series and thereby see the context of my outrage and arguments, before you become too terribly upset with me.
Patriotism: Before the Altar of Caesar
- "The Glories of War"
- "World War One: Religious Support"
- "World War One: 'I Am Not a Christian'"
- "Porter Memorial and the Powers That Be: United States Military Sponsors Porter Memorial Baptist Church Event"
- "'The Church of Jesus Christ Does Not Have the Luxury of Patriotism'"
- "Every Knee Shall Bow: Anschließ den Reichskirchen"