Friday, February 10, 2006

A.K.A. "Being Cool."

5 Epiphany
4 Hilary

Last night went for fish and chips with Brad before joining the teaching team for hOME to sort out what ought to be done with the lectionary readings for next month. Ooh, sermon planning.

Fish and chips good. Fried battered mars bar also good. Eating those things on the same day, very bad.

I was telling friends the other day about my opinion that the charismatic renewal and sacramental theology / Anglo-Catholicism are very close cousins. So should I walk into Wycliffe Hall and start laying hands on people, it would seem perfectly consistant to me that they would "fall down under the Power," and when they get back up again, rush into the chapel to build a tabernacle for the Blessed Sacrament, hit their knees, and start adoring.

What?

Technorati Tags: ,

5 comments:

Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Kyle,

Might be a good idea to stay off the fried battered Mars bars for a while! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree... Kyle, do you sleep?

Anonymous said...

It sounds alright to me.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me also, however I think I would prefer to stretch those things out over a 3 day retreat.

Kyle said...

Ha! I imagine it could be overwhelming, all at once.